Who we are
Consumer Protection Policy
Laws and Legislations
Agenda of Activities
Small consumer awareness
1# How a complaint is filed?
A complaint will be filed through the following channels:
• By website: consumer protection
• By hotline: (8007333)
• By “Your voice is heard” service: (0504321966)
2# What are the department’s procedures after receiving a complaint?
• The shop will be called by phone or by sending an employee
• Both parties are arranged to meet to hear their sayings, then the needful action is taken.
• The complaint is audited, then closed.
3# What are the appropriate times for filing a complaint?
• Official working hours are from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
• We have two services round the clock, namely: hotline, and “Your voice is heard” WhatsApp service.
4# What is the consumer protection policy
• It includes consumer duties.
• Refund and exchange policy.
• Consumer liability.
(The booklet is available in the consumer protection website)
5# What are the kinds of complaints that are considered among the competency of the consumer protection department?
• Warranty complaints.
• Contracts complaints.
• Honesty and creditworthiness complaints.
• General complaints.
• Price complaints (a product’s price on the shelve not matching the price at the payment cashier)
The Ras Al Khaimah Department of Economic Development was established by virtue of Emiri Decree No. (11) of 1981. On 1st January 2007, at the approval of H.H. Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, the Crown Prince
2016 © All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service